This Administrative Assistant part-time position provides support with handling some of the day-to-day operations of the organization. Duties include providing all administrative support to the President & CEO. The ideal candidate would be highly professional with the ability to communicate with board members, politicians, and high-level corporate representatives.
- Answers and directs all internal and external phone calls.
- Writes and distributes emails, correspondence memos, letters, forms, etc.
- Plans, organizes and schedules program meetings, appointments, and calendar for President/CEO.
- Takes detailed meeting minutes and files minutes accordingly.
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled internal and external reports.
- Coordinates with outside systems (IT, telephone, Internet and other providers) to ensure prompt resolution of issues and continuous quality service.
- Maintains confidentiality of all program information.
- Coordinating internal meetings
- Tracking inventory ie. office supplies
- Assisting with special projects
- Completing all other tasks as requested
- Complete proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This part-time position will include a competitive base salary. Please forward resume to email@example.com